Cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert! So, that's why I wanted to share with you this super simple, no-bake recipe! I mean you don't even have to bake it, that's like a huge plus to this delicious dessert! It's super yummy and I'm tellin' ya...you need to make this cheesecake
* 2 packages of cream cheese
* 1/3 cup of sugar
* 1, 8-ounce tub of cool whip
* 1 graham cracker pie crust
* Strawberries, blueberries, any fruit of your choice
1. Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with a mixer, until the consistency is creamy smooth.
2. Gently mix in 1/2 tub of the cool whip into the mixture.
3. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker pie crust.
4. Spread the remaining cool whip onto the top of your crust and mixture.
5. Top with berries of your choice in any design.
6. Let finish setting up in fridge for an hour to an hour and a half.
* The more fruit you add...the more colorful! (Then you can add it to your Instagram feed, hehe :P )
* Add a drop of food coloring to your cool whip that you spread on top. (Prettyyyyy!!)
* Make shapes (hearts, stars, stripes, alternate fruits) on top!
And that's it! So simple and you can make it so pretty! It's such a great dessert to take to parties, or any event for that matter! Let me know if you try it out and what you think in the comment section below! Thank you so much for taking time and stopping by my blog! I hope you're having a marvelous day! And I want you to know that you're loved, you're gorgeous and God is faithful. Be back Friday for advice! Until then...